Saturday, January 9, 2010

first blog post...

kind of experiencing a marijuana induced hangover. especially of the type of marijuana you find on the streets of MIA which are grown in chemical fertilizers, dirty tap water and artificial lighting. Has a chemical taste and some leaves turn brown and dry u know the type.

Anyways.. it's the only bud I can find now that I only have one hookup which is my dad and he gets it from some screwed up dealer who probably keeps the best weed he gets to himself and his friends and sells the other shit, probably has a special deal with his dealer to sell his "special chemical weed" and make much profit from it.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Yawn.


Anywayszzzzzz.

Wtf was I thinknig now.. oh yeah.

My life sucks man. I'm 23 yrs old I've never had a girlfriend never had much of a social life, Ever. Not even female friends, nor have I known of a woman who's ever liked me and actually wanted to hang out with me. Nor of any guys either. Hey I gotta start meeting girls somehow, isn't that how most guys get them? They have guy friends, go out with them as a gang, meet other women in their feminine tribes and have ritual sex.

Man whatever. Most if not all girls would reject me simply because of the fact that I'm still a practical virgin and that I've never had a girlfriend. Nor much friends. Just by virtue of that fact. It doesn't matter if I'm a good guy to them (most hate good guys anyways), it doens't matter if I won't cheat on them, it doesn't matter if I'll treat them with respect and actual courtesy, it doesn't matter if I'll be careful with them on the first meeting to show respect and courtesy, and not dog them... I mean, not that I wouldn't let them know how I feel.. I usually do but that's after I feel comfortable. but then I may let out too much (e.g. that I just NEED to feel love).

Whatever. NOBODY READ THIS DAMN SHIT IT DOESN"T MATTER WHAT I TYPE.

1 comment: